Green Cards For Professionals, Skilled Workers, And Others

EB-3 immigrant visas are appropriate for many skilled workers, professionals, and skilled workers. An EB-3 immigrant visa leading to a green card is often available for skilled workers whose jobs require at least two years of training or work experience. Nurses, physical therapists, and mechanics are all examples of professionals and skilled workers who may qualify for permanent residency. EB-4 immigrant visas are for religious workers who need residence status in the U.S.

Documentation of a person’s qualifications can be complex and challenging. Miley & Brown, P.C., in Dallas, has helped many qualified applicants put together convincing and compelling applications for green cards. Our experienced and accomplished Texas immigration lawyers can advise and assist employers or employees who seek green cards.

Our attorneys can advise you on necessary steps for obtaining permanent residency. We help many clients with steps in the process, including:

  • Demonstration of qualifications
  • Documentation of educational degrees obtained in other countries
  • Labor certification (PERM)
  • Demonstration of a permanent job offer

Companies often look to Miley & Brown, P.C., to help them help their employees obtain green cards. An employer may file a petition using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker. The employer will need to demonstrate an ability to pay the offered wage by the time of an applicant’s visa priority date. An employer demonstrates an ability to pay wages to the employee by presenting annual reports, federal income tax returns or audited financial statements.

Miley & Brown, P.C., guides employees and employers through green card and employment visa applications. Our law firm has a strong record of successful outcomes.